Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jerky Direct "Received First Commission Check Today!"

To my surprise I received my first commission check today. I guess perseverance and patients is beginning to pay off. I have been a distributor for Jerky Direct since September 2010, and approximately 99% of all my marketing and advertising efforts have been done online.

I looked into selling at flea and farmer markets, and all but one in-door flea market will let me sell jerky in my neck of the woods. If I was a retiree I would probably consider working at that flea market even though the foot traffic was low, just to get out of the house and do something, but during this particular time in my life it would not be practical for me to work that flea market.

I did not want to give up on Jerky Direct, just because I did not have a public place to sell it at. Also, I refuse to speak with friends and family about the business opportunity... I have been down that road before and it was extremely discouraging.
Wait, I take that back. I spoke to about ten friends and a few family members, and it was EXTREMELY DISCOURAGING.

From what I have observed, most people who go into business for themselves usually receive a lot of discouragement from friends, family and strangers.
I personally believe you have to shun the discouragement, and celebrate the encouragement to stay focused on your primary goals in life. I got paid today, and that ENCOURAGEMENT lifted my JERKY DIRECT SPIRITS to new HEIGHTS!


If you are interested in more information about the Jerky Direct Business Opportunity through the Super 6 Power Team, feel free to get in touch with me. My Jerky Direct websites are shown below.

Enroll with Jerky Direct
Super 6 Power Team (Tour Code "USA") for more information about Jerky Direct's Business Opportunity

The Super 6 Power Team is the fuel for success that your Jerky Direct Business is craving for! If you are a struggling Jerky Direct Distributor who's sponsor is not part of the Super 6 Power Team, you are missing out.  The Super 6 Power Team = More Options and More Support!

No comments:

Post a Comment