Friday, March 1, 2013

Jerky Direct "Dave Ramsey Style"

It is frustrating for me to make a decent living, and continue to live pay check to pay check. But what's even more frustrating than the former is when I was rewarded a decent size raise from my current employer in addition to more over time and yet I am still living pay check to pay check. I can forget about being a successful business owner when I cannot even manage my own family’s finances. What Dave Ramsey is preaching makes sense. Sure, I did not agree or practice everything he said, but after implementing a close derivative of his teachings within four months my finances went from broke to some hope. The biggest challenge that I had to overcome was communicating with my wife on a daily basis on where are funds were being allocated. We had to have a long talk on what was necessary to purchase rather than buying something on sale just because it was on sale. I realized that if I cannot manage my own personal finances, what made me think I had a decent chance at being successful with a business? Now I am not recommending that you purchase his newest and improved program, but what I am highly recommending is that you view as many of his videos on YouTube as you find appropriate for your personal situation. If you are still reading this, pick the video that you think is best and watch it with your spouse who has less financial will power than yourself. Once you are able to manage your own personal finances, feel free to step outside the box and give Jerky Direct try.
If you are interested in more information about the Jerky Direct Business Opportunity through the Super 6 Power Team, feel free to get in touch with me. My Jerky Direct websites are show below.

Enroll with Jerky Direct
Super 6 Power Team (Tour Code "USA") for more information about Jerky Direct's Business Opportunity

The Super 6 Power Team is the fuel for success that your Jerky Direct Business is craving for! If you are a struggling Jerky Direct Distributor who's sponsor is not part of the Super 6 Power Team, you are missing out.  The Super 6 Power Team = More Options and More Support!

No comments:

Post a Comment